Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WW: Rolling for Purples All Week Long

I meant to post this months ago, but I was too busy playing WoW. Then work sped up and I found it hard to find enough spare time in a sitting to even do that.

But I'm a full-blown raider now!





So Siege of Orgrimmar is out, and though I'm not ready to kick Garrosh's keister just yet, I am well on my way. Since around June, I've been running Feyd and Wethrilli in Looking For Raid and, really, it's no worse than regular Looking for Group.

I mean, yeah, you get your party-wiping trolls now and again, but more often than not it's just a group of regular schmoes like you trying to learn the fights and gear up for content.

And let me tell you, I am having so much more of a blast than I ever thought I'd have.

Even with Feyd, who I was worried would die quickly in a raid setting, totally holds his own. Of course, this may have a lot to do with being able to cast Lightning Bolt on the move now.

This is also where Pandaria's loot system shines. The gear may drop sparsely, but everyone gets something based on class and spec - at least once a week.

Really, the only thing holding me back right now is the fact that I'm also on Wrathion's Legendary questline, which I'm a few patches behind on. Still, if I can buckle down and return to the grind on certain evenings, I should be ready and geared up to kick in Hellscream's head before the next expansion arrives.

My favorite raid so far? Terrace of the Endless Spring.

I have more WoW and MMORPG news, but I'll save that for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment