Sunday, June 14, 2015

Geekdom Madness 2015: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

And only one will survive. I wonder who it will be?






It's been three and a half months of chaos, but it all comes down to this. These are your choices. These are your champions.

The champions of the Left Bracket:


THE POWERPUFF GIRLS







The champion of the Right Bracket:

HERMIONE GRANGER





Final Thoughts
This has been a very surprising competition this year, and like last year we have two very strong competitors. Both deserve the win equally for the same reason: they are all powerful and unique female characters in an age where that's relatively rare - while being female is part of their identity, it's not their entire character. They are all whole people.

Unlike last year, I do actually have a clear preference. However I will abstain from voting as I did last time, only stepping in in the event of a tie. And even if my clear preference loses, I will be happy because, as I just stated, both deserve this win. Even when I disagree, seeing who you all pick is the most fun part of this for me.


The poll will be open until Friday evening as usual, but I may not post the results until Sunday, or at least later on Saturday - I have something special planned for whoever wins. As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment