Friday, May 24, 2019

Maintenence

Over a year has passed. I still haven't been able to afford a new Laptop, nor do I have enough reliable access to one to post regularly (it's really tough to do my usual big long screeds just on my phone).

I know I've been keeping folks in the dark for a long time. I'm hoping things work out that I can do more here in the near-ish future. I've lost a lot of the drive to post the way I used to since losing the means, but I don't necessarily want to lose this platform.

I will say anyone in the Southern New England area can come see me perform in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" in August in Providence, RI with my new theatre company, the Spectrum Theatre Ensemble.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you at least post a little. What part are you playing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently I no longer get notifications. I played Scanlon. Doing "Santalsnd Diaries" now.

      Delete
  2. So have you been able to borrow a computer at least part-time so you can have your 'contest' again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's something that requires a lot of assets that I don't want to clutter other people's machines with. Indefinite hiatus, but when it returns it will be with a vengeance.

      Delete