Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WW: Pandaria Push

So, WoW has Triceretopses now.

So I have a new reason to really push Wethrilli leveling to 90. Feyd too, since the patches seem to be coming quickly and I want to be ready to fight Garrosh when the time comes - while Weth is better for raids, Feyd is Horde. It should be him that dethrones the douche if possible.

To that end, I've been questing in Pandaria, and it's quickly becoming my favorite WoW expansion. I just love the Pandaren, their culture, their atmosphere. I'm having the most fun I've ever had at high levels.

That's why I love WoW continuously, even though it's overstayed its welcome for a lot of players. It always has that sense of fun and play, and never allows itself to take itself too seriously, regardless of what the elitist jerks say.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some questing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment