Monday, May 13, 2013

Site Update

Okay, so here's the scoop.

On the last week of April, I got hit with a stomach bug that took me out of commission, hence the only thing I was able to get out that week was the May the 4th article on New Hope, and I barely got that out. Since then, I've been too busy to do much other than the May the 4th reviews. So this is what's happening now.

This week, I'll post the May the 4th of Return fo the Jedi, plus an Anniversary Review of some more personal anecdotes regarding that film either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Also this week, I'll be posting the April and May Anniversaries.

The Skylanders thing I promised...while I still plan to do that, it won't start for another few months, not until more information comes out on Series 3 and what I can expect my lineup to be.

On the other hand, I should be posting more WoW Wednesday material by sometime in June. June is also Jar Jar June, so you can expect something special in that regard. June is also my vacation month from work, so posts may become more timely and numerous until after the 4th of July.

I thank all of my readers for being patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment