Sunday, June 11, 2017

Geekdom Madness 2017: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

And only one will survive. I wonder who it will be?







 It's been three months of chaos, but it all comes down to this. These are your choices. These are your champions.

The champion of the Left Bracket:


LUNA LOVEGOOD








The champion of the Right Bracket:



CHRONORMU





Final Thoughts
We started off slow, but picked up steam really good by the end of it. Both of these were last-minute additions to the roster that totally creamed my projected champions. As usual I will not vote, nor will I try to sway yours. However, if you are split 50/50 between these two, I would like to remind you that the Right Bracket has never had a Victor in the history of Geekdom Madness, and in my eyes it's about time for a change.

The poll will be open until Friday at 5:00 p.m. as usual, but I may not post the results until Sunday, or at least later on Saturday - I have something special planned for whoever wins. As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment