Let's meet the combatants:
MATCH 1: Animation Domination
Acceleratii incredibus. Native to the southwestern United States, it is distinguished from its smaller cousins for its size, unique coloration, and fondness for birdseed.
* Supersonic speed and agility.
* Extremely clever.
* Usually pacifistic - except when dealing with predators.
* Road hog.
* Finds outwitting predators sadistically amusing.
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical X! Thus the Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra super powers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil.
* Super strength, speed, and (certain kinds of) intelligence.
* Flight, eyebeams, and various other superheroic abilities.
* Generally altruistic.
* Prone to infighting.
* Still technically kindergarteners.
* Blossom and Buttercup can be arrogant, and Bubbles can be naive.
Once the Ranger-General of Silvermoon City, Sylvanas was murdered by the human paladin-turned-Lich King Arthas Menethil as he marched into the High-Elves homeland with his undead army. As further insult, he raised her as an undead banshee and forced her to command his armies. Fortunately, Sylvanas' will was strong. She eventually freed her mind from the Lich King's influence and freed others to stage a coup. Now Sylvanas and her "Forsaken" try to sustain a small nation in the ruins of Lordaeron with the help of the new Horde.
* A skilled archer.
* Pragmatic and tactically-minded.
* Truly cares for her people and their well-being in undeath.
* Undeath has made her cold and not a little insensitive.
* Plays things close to the vest, and is not always trustworthy.
* Having allied with the Val'kyr in the wake of Arthas' demise, she risks becoming more like him every day.
Pokémon #06, a Charizard is the final evolved form of Charmander. It flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It is said that a Charizard's fire burns hotter if it has experienced harsh battles.
* Spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders.
* Has the best offensive capabilities of the Kanto starters
* Has two Mega-Evolutions in Generation VI.
* Weak to Water and Electric-type moves, and extremely weak to Rock-type moves.
* Difficult to find outside of Generations I, III, and VI.
* Known to cause forest fires unintentionally.
All of our combatants have large fanbases. However, Roadrunner and Sylvanas are much more split than Charizard and the Powerpuffs. For my money, this is a very tough choice all around.
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the polls (remember, there are two now) on the right-hand side of the screen. Polls close Friday, and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your picks in the comments below.