Let's meet the combatants:
MATCH 1: Spooky Blondes
Luna Lovegood is the daughter of Quibbler editor Xenophelius Lovegood and is a typical student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Well, that's a bald-faced lie; there's nothing "typical" about Luna, and her quirky and erratic behavior has earned her the dubious appellation "Loony Lovegood" from most of the student body. However, as her few close friends can tell you, you'll rarely find such a staunch, resourceful, and loyal ally in the fight against evil.
* Being VERY different herself, she is very accepting of others' differences.
* Her unique perspective can catch what others may miss (and create things few would imagine).
* As a Ravenclaw, she has a deceptive amount of raw intelligence behind her and is a more than capable witch.
* She takes The Quibbler - a Wizarding tabloid - very seriously.
* Can be off-putting in her spaciness.
* Was arguably the worst Quidditch commentator in Hogwarts history (or the absolute best, depending on who you ask)
* Has a host of reality-warping supernatural powers.
* Great at making entrances.
* Attended Julliard, is a graduate of the Harvard Business School, travels quite extensively, lived through the Black Plague (and had a pretty good time during that), he's seen "The Exorcist" ABOUT 167 TIMES AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY. SINGLE. TIME HE SEES IT! Not to mention the fact you're talking to a dead guy, so WHAT DO YOU THINK?!? Think he's qualified?
* Is a crude and disgusting gentleman.
* Does not care about how many people he hurts, living or dead.
* Can only be summoned by saying his name three times, and can be unsummoned just as easily.
MATCH 2: Fiery Redheads
LEELOOMINAI LEKATARIBA LAMINAI-CHAI, EKBAT DE SEBAT
* Her DNA is, for lack of a better term, "perfect" allowing her to perform superhuman feats of strength, agility, and durability.
* Is an exceptionally fast learner.
* I did mention the "Supreme Being" part, yes? The Ultimate Good?
* Can be naive.
* Is more emotionally fragile than her physical prowess would indicate.
* No sense of modesty whatsoever.
* A lot smarter than anyone gives her credit for.
* Compassionate and kind.
* Able to adapt to new situations and jobs with surprising ease.
* Quite a mouth on this one.
* Can come off as abrasive.
* Bit of a temper.
Leeloo will just be "Leeloo" from this point on in the bracket, though the posts will still have her full name because it amuses me. That's all the notes I have here. Four great characters, all deserve a win, only two can get it. Have fun!
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the polls on the right-hand side of the screen. Polls close Friday at 5:00 p.m., and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your picks in the comments below.