Monday, May 21, 2012

Anniversary Reviews

One of the things I'm going to try an keep up on are anniversary reviews. Every year for the next ten years, I'm going to try and put out reviews of some of my favorite films, shows, books, and games that are celebrating some decade anniversary (music's a bit too much). I'm going to try and post each year's schedule on or around New Years so that your readers know what to expect. Naturally, I missed that mark this year, and so I'm giving you my list now of when to expect my reviews. Naturally this year, May will also include January-April releases - I have to catch up, after all! - and I'll try to complete them by the end of next week:

((UPDATE: This is the way things are being done from now on. Important Milestones will be listed in ITALIC and those I'm actually going to do will be BOLD))

MAY:
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist - 10 Years (Jan)
My Cousin Vinny - 20 Years (Mar)
The Godfather - 40 Years (Mar)
Nosferatu - 90 Years (Mar)
FernGully: The Last Rainforest - 20 Years (Apr)
Spider-Man (film) - 10 years
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - 10 years
Encino Man - 20 Years
Alien 3 - 20 Years

JUNE:
Lilo & Stitch - 10 Years
Batman Returns - 20 Years
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
Blade Runner - 30 Years
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - 30 Years

JULY:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film) - 20 Years
The Secret of N.I.M.H. - 30 Years

AUGUST:
Pink Floyd: The Wall - 30 Years
Bambi - 70 Years

SEPTEMBER:
Kingdom Hearts - 10 Years
Batman: The Animated Series - 20 Years
Rabbit Seasoning - 60 Years

OCTOBER:
Red Dragon - 10 Years
Dr. No (film) - 50 Years

NOVEMBER:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) - 10 Years
Treasure Planet - 10 Years
Aladdin - 20 Years
Bram Stoker's Dracula - 20 Years
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 20 Years

DECEMBER:
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (film) - 10 Years
Chicago (film) - 10 Years
A Few Good Men (film) - 20 Years
Toys - 20 Years
The Dark Crystal - 20 Years
To Kill a Mockingbird (film) - 50 Years

Looks like I've got some work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment