Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Would LOVE to Hear This!

This one is going to be very brief. I kind of overdid it when planning the anniversary reviews, putting in a lot of things in because of their cultural significance as opposed to their significance in my own life.

Still, 20 years of "My Cousin Vinny" is no mean feat. It's still, in my opinion, the best Joe Pesci film, the best Marisa Tomei film (Oscar Deserved!), and the best Ralph Macchio film of all time, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees. It also has a great swan song role for the late Fred "Herman Munster" Gwynne.

I love courtroom dramas (especially "Twelve Angry Men" scenarios, but that's beside the point), and I love well-written comedies. This effortlessly blends the two. See it if you haven't, and if you have see it again.

I'm done with this guy.

1 comment:

  1. It's just a simple story about two utes in the wrong place at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete