Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coming This Weekend

I know I've really only been posting Monday Mons-Day entries lately, but I've got some stuff in the works. I won't be able to work on it until the weekend, due to my new work schedule (I had training and orientation this week - after I've been working at the job for a month). It's difficult for me to work on personal stuff because when I have free time now, I just want to sit and blah. But this weekend I will have three, count 'em 3 new posts:

1. July's first Anniversary Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Movie!

2. A serious look at one of the hashest (and untrue) criticisms of Star Wars, especially I-III

3. A post on a topic so secret even I don't know what it is yet.

So for all my readers out there (I like to think I have more than one), check back on Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment