Monday, July 23, 2012

MM: Eating My Words (PokéTeams)

Well, looks like fate has stepped in to derail my carefully laid plans for fun once again.




If you recall, at the beginning of the month I posted this article detailing my current Pokémon teams as well as teams for games I do not yet have.

Certain events have caused me to change my plans for future games.

1. As much as I love Mew, and as much as I'd love to see a Mew walk behind me, I'm not going to give HeartGold the event Mew. I just don't like not being able to change the name, don't like having the risk of not listening (due to not being the OT), and I've recently been curious on trying Natu/Xatu for the first time and seeing how they work. I've got my Mew fix in Red, and he works best there.

There is a chance that I could put a new battery into my old Silver, though. So stay tuned for that.

2. Here's where it gets placompcated (to quote Johnny 5).

Recent information has reached me that Black2 will not only have a wild Zekrom, but will also feature a dude just giving away a Zorua without having to port over an Event Celebi from SoulSilver. Meaning my entire planned "White" team is available in Black2.

While normally this would mean instantly abandoning my plans for getting White and simply restart Black in anticipation for Black2, there's the little snag of my birthday happening at the end of the week. If anyone got me anything, the would already have it and White was near the top of the list. If I get White, I'm going forward with my original plan. If not, I'm just not going to bother with White.

P.S. I did get an Early birthday present of several Skylanders. It'll be a little while before I post all my findings on them, though. Also, expect July's second and final Anniversary Review on my birthday proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment