Let's meet the combatants:
The Pumpkin King of Halloweentown, Jack and his citizenry are responsible for giving us all our delightful frights every October 31st. Of course, the holiday has been around for a long time, and while Jack is good at what he does, he needs a change of pace now and then...
* A fair and compassionate leader
* Excellent at delivering frights
* Since he is dead, he can take off his head to recite Shakespearean quotations
* Has a naive streak about him
* Since scaring is his life, he can't always tell when it's not appropriate
* Prone to mid-life crises
Once upon a time, an old inventor decided to create a human being out of one of his vegetable-slicing robots. Sadly, he died before he could make the final adjustment - replacing the sharp shears with human hands. Thus his creation, Edward, lived alone and unfinished in the mansion until an Avon saleswoman from the nearby suburb discovered him and decided to take him home with her.
* Incredibly sweet and soft-spoken
* Loyal to anyone who is nice to him
* Incredibly skilled at gardening, hairdressing, and ice-sculpting
* Also can be incredibly naive
* Is unbelievably awkward
* Those blades are dangerously sharp, no matter how careful he is with them
These are perhaps the two creations that most perfectly exemplify Tim Burton's style and personality. One is outgoing, the other shy. Who would you rather have on your team? Who reminds you the most of yourself growing up?
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Poll closes Friday, and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below