Let's meet the combatants:
The younger, taller, and thinner of the Super Mario Brothers, Luigi is often upstaged by his famous sibling. However, when given the chance, he proves he is every bit as powerful and heroic. While he is good friends with Princess Peach, his affections lie with Princess Daisy of Sarasaland.
* Has all the same powers as his brother Mario.
* Is a champion of "Player 2"s everywhere.
* Can usually jump a little higher and farther than his brother.
* Has a cowardly streak.
* Can be a worrywart.
* Is usually slower than his brother, and with less traction.
Pokémon #150, Mewtwo was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. Its DNA is almost the same as Mew's, however its size and disposition are vastly different. Because its battle abilities were raised to the ultimate level, it thinks only of defeating its foes. Said to rest quietly in an undiscovered cave.
* One of the most powerful Psychic-type Pokémon in existence, and THE most in Generation I.
* Using telepathy, is one of the few Pokémon shown to be able to communicate with human language.
* Has two Mega-Evolutions in Generation VI.
* Is weak to Dark, Ghost, and Bug-type moves.
* Its origin has fostered a natural distrust of humans
* You can't catch it until after you've finished the story.
Luigi will probably be a favorite with older gamers or non-gamers. On the other hand, Pokémon has a rabid fanbase, and Mewtwo isn't exactly unpopular there. Personally, I'm hoping my readers are Poké-fans.
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Poll closes Friday, and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below