This week's match-up: The Candy-Hearted Rag Dolly vs the Bloodthirsty Count
Let's meet the combatants:
A rag doll who belongs to a little girl named Marcella. She has many adventures with her brother Andy and various other toys in the nursery, and always with a positive attitude.
* Is extremely sweet (candy heart, after all)
* Is very accepting and forgiving
* Surprisingly proactive
* Very little physical strength
* Kind of creepy face
* Sometimes appears a little TOO close to her brother
A Romanian nobleman, suspected to either be or be connected to Vlad Tepes (pictured), renounced his faith for unknown reasons and gained the powers of darkness, turning into a vampire. After silently terrorizing nearby Carpathian villages for centuries, he invites some real-estate brokers from London to help him get a change of scenery...
* Has great physical strength
* Can enthrall the unsuspecting
* Has shapeshifting abilities
* Requires human blood to survive, and thus regards others as merely a food source
* Not overly fond of religious artifacts
* While he can move about during the day, it is not his natural time and his powers are weakened
Hmm, a girl's toy against a vampire. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were just standing in for two OTHER massively popular franchises with a haterbase as big as their fanbases, neither of which I am familiar enough with to feel comfortable including on this list. But of course I actually do know better than that....right?....RIGHT?!
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Poll closes Friday, and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below.