Let's meet the combatants:
A 16-year-old living in the impoverished District 12 of the dystopian future US known as Panem, Katniss Everdeen becomes a national sensation when she volunteers for the annual Hunger Games in place of her young sister, Primrose. The Games, a televised fight to the death between children of the Districts designed as a punishment for a previous uprising, naturally take their toll on the no-nonsense survivalist - especially the publicity part - and she sort of accidentally starts another revolution.
* An extremely skilled archer and hunter
* Loyal to friends and family
* Dedicated to minimizing casualties and suffering
* Unbelievably standoffish and untrusting
* Has trouble reading between the lines
* Lacks subtlety
CALVIN AND HOBBES
A 6-year-old boy and his tiger, whom he caught in a snare rigged with a tuna fish sandwich. They routinely go on a number of fascinating adventures, though Calvin has a difficult time getting anyone to actually believe him, and Hobbes can't help because everyone else sees him as a plush toy.
* Calvin is extremely imaginative
* Hobbes is always willing to offer a friendly ear
* They're both very eco-conscious and anti-cruelty in general
* Calvin can be extremely selfish and greedy, even for a 6-year-old
* Hobbes can be kind of a troll sometimes
* They both have little use for authority
It may seem unfair to pit two against one, but Katniss has survived much worse odds time and time again. Then again, if the game is Calvinball, all bets are off.
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Poll closes Friday, and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below.