Thursday, June 30, 2016

An Update

Okay, so the time I had mentioned setting aside in my reply to a comment on my last post got destroyed by last-minute schedule changes, so the posts I've been meaning to make for months will be pushed back yet another week (I'll work on what I can today and tomorrow, and begin staggering them all next week).

But lest you think I have been intentionally shirking my duities to both this site and the Prequel Appreciation Society (where I have been made an administrator in order to help review comments - which I always seem to find time to do after they've been reviewed already), let me let you in on a bit of what has been going on.







It is now safe to announce that after months of volunteering and networking, I have secured a job as a "Freelance Teaching Artist" for my state's most famous theatre company. However, classes don't start until the fall, and even then hours are extremely limited, so I've been following another lead to supplement it, which takes up my time and energy.

I also got a gym membership and an invite to the "World of Warcraft: Legion" Beta Test. This has also taken some time. The latter will have its own post. I have also finally started driving lessons in order to obtain a long overdue license.

To unwind, I have been spending time playing Heroes of the Storm and Disney Infinity 3.0 - both of which will have their own posts.

Finally, I have a milestone birthday coming next month that I have extremely mixed feelings about.

So what can you, my dear readers, expect from me in July?

Well, next week I'm going to post make-up reviews of the five theatrical films I've seen so far this year (and will try to give more timely thoughts going forward). I also have a Star Wars article to be sent to Jedi News and hope to complete another one.

In addition, I plan on making the gaming posts I mentioned above and a few more Undertale columns.

The Geekdom Madness 2017 roster is pretty much complete, but I would still like to see suggestions and nominations for the future.

Finally, if there's a subject that you, my dear readers, would like to hear my thoughts on that I have not mentioned, please tell me below.

Thank you all for your patience.

2 comments: