Sunday, June 19, 2016

Geekdom Madness 2016: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

And only one will survive. I wonder who it will be?







The Tournament of Losers has drawn to a close. These disgraced characters have fought for a shot at redemption for three and a half months. These are your choices. These are your champions.

The champion of the Left Bracket:


CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW




The champion of the Right Bracket:


MALEFICENT



Final Thoughts
I don't know what I expected from the first Tournament of Losers, but it's certainly not these two. I have somewhat of a preference here, but as usual I will abstain from voting and let you guys decide, only stepping in by way of a tie.

And really, they both deserve it. They're both beloved characters who have very strong and memorable personalities. Captain Jack is the more jovial and fun of the two, and is the one person in real life that you would probably be okay allying yourself with. But Maleficent has been around far longer and - let's face it - this is the Tournament of Losers and the Right Bracket has yet to have a final Victor. But I really don't want to swing anyone's votes one way or the other. This is who you, my dear readers, prefer.

The poll will be open until Friday at 5:00 p.m. as usual, but I may not post the results until Sunday, or at least later on Saturday - I have something special planned for whoever wins. As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the poll on the right-hand side of the screen. Feel free to discuss your pick in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment