Let's meet the combatants:
MATCH 1: Bumps in the Night
* Fairly charming for a guy with a bag on his head.
* Not only levitates, but grants levitation to his victims.
* Can instantly teleport to the location of his name being said.
* Powerless unless his name is said.
* Needs to charter a bus to transport his victims.
* He kidnaps children - there is never a good reason for that.
* Able to camouflage to a point of being functionally invisible.
* Able to crawl on walls.
* Technologically savvy.
* Overly ambitious
* Ultimately disloyal to any but his own ends.
* Willing to seriously harm human children.
MATCH 2: Nicknames
LEOPOLD "BUTTERS" STOTCH
Leopold Stotch, also known as Butters, is a relatively normal little boy living in the quiet mountain town of South Park. Despite a never-ending torrent of abuse from his parents, his "friends", and the universe in general (from being trapped in Imaginationland during a terrorist attack to nearly being bought as a pet by Paris Hilton), he almost always retains his friendliness and infectiously optimistic attitude. Almost.
* Friendly and nice.
* Generally optimistic.
* Surprisingly durable in both body and spirit.
* Very naive.
* Easily manipulated into doing things against his nature.
* When pushed too far, becomes the evil (but ineffectual) Professor Chaos!
MILES "TAILS" PROWER
* Can spin his tails like a rotor, providing speed rivaling Sonic and helecoptor-like flight.
* Very mechanically inclined.
* His name is a pun..
* Tires quickly while flying.
* Slightly cowardly.
* His name is a pun.
Quite the juxtaposition this week between Match 1's smarmy monsters and Match 2's endearing youths. Also, contrary to popular opinion, Candlejack actually can't get you if you just write his name, so please don't shy away from discussing him below.
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the polls on the right-hand side of the screen. Polls close Friday at 5:00 p.m., and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your picks in the comments below.