Let's meet the combatants:
MATCH 1: Hothouse Power
* Greatest raw connection to the Force of any known Force-Sensitive.
* Unending loyalty to his loved ones.
* Almost supernatural ability to construct, repair, and operate machinery - especially vehicles.
* Afraid of losing those he cares about.
* Can be petulant when feeling unfairly treated.
* Incapable of controlling his emotions in spite of all Jedi training.
* The leaves growing on its arms are sharp enough to slice thick tree trunks.
* Extremely agile.
* Has a Mega-Evolution in Generation VI.
* Weak to Fire, Bug, Flying, and Ice-type moves.
* Difficult to find outside of Generation III and VI.
* The only fully-evolved Generation III starter without duel-typing.
MATCH 2: Personality Shift
SARUMAN THE WHITE
* A powerful wizard.
* His voice has hypnotic properties.
* Possesses a cunning and scheming intellect.
* Prideful and arrogant.
* Underestimates "lesser" beings.
For who could ever learn to love a beast?
* Great physical strength.
* Superhuman durability.
* At least feels guilty of his bad behavior.
* Has difficulty controlling his temper.
Match 1: While they are treated in lore as essentially different characters from a certain point of view, a vote for Anakin Skywalker is a vote for Darth Vader for what that's worth. Match 2: What gave you the better feeling: hearing Christopher Lee's dulcet tones while reading Saruman's bio, or hearing Alan Menkan's score when reading The Beast's?
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the polls on the right-hand side of the screen. Polls close Friday at 5:00 p.m., and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your picks in the comments below.