Let's meet the combatants:
MATCH 1: Weirdmageddon
* Boundless energy and imagination.
* Seemingly endless optimism and trust.
* GRAPPLING HOOK!
* Does not always realize how her actions affect others.
* Fickle with matters of the heart.
* A terrible liar.
Bill Cipher is a being born from the second dimension. However, he quickly grew tired of "flat minds in a flat world with flat dreams". He sought to liberate his dimension - "liberate" in this case meaning "burn the entire dimension and everyone in it to the ether" - and upon success found himself in a shifting cosmic space between dimension whose sheer lack of any physical rules or laws would lead Bill to dub it The Nightmare Realm. Soon even that became boring for him, so he set his sights on the third dimension - and used the dreams of eons of humans to make sure a way to merge the dimensions could be found.
* Able to shape and influence any reality that he can be physically present in.
* Clever and adaptive.
* Decent pianist.
* Admittedly and shamelessly insane.
* Willing to destroy countless lives, figuratively and literally, just to have a little fun.
* Nasty temper that can circumvent his cleverness.
MATCH 2: Cretaceous Land
* Bigger, stronger, and faster than any modern land animal even at an advanced age.
* Bone-crushing jaws.
* Amazing sense of smell.
* Ridiculously tiny arms
* Amphibian DNA used to fill missing genes cause her normally superior eyesight to lose track of unmoving targets.
* While possessing of a predatory cleverness, is not a particularly intelligent animal.
* Almost Simian-level problem-solving intelligence.
* Superior speed and agility for an animal.
* Razor-sharp talons on all four limbs - particularly the larger foot claws.
* Can be clumsy due to her increased size - the InGen Raptor genome being modified by people expecting a larger Dromeasaurid.
* Genetic mutation prevents feather growth.
* While generally more tolerating of other living things continuing to live than other Raptors bred by InGen, she still has a bloodthirsty streak.
It's three "lovely" ladies and a guy who is inexplicably on US paper money. Fans of Gravity Falls have a tough choice between arguably the two most popular characters on the show. Dinosaur fans get to pick their favorite therapod. I am interested in seeing the results (and interested in seeing how the hell I'm going to give a victory quote for Match 2)
As always, make sure you're viewing the WEB version of the site and vote in the polls on the right-hand side of the screen. Polls close Friday at 5:00 p.m., and results posted on Saturday. Feel free to discuss your picks in the comments below.