Monday, January 7, 2013

Calling All Portal Masters!

Okay, so a few weeks ago I ended up picking up a Series 1 Drill Sergeant because I had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon and he was pretty much my only option and...I don't really like the character and want to get rid of him. However, I'm not going to waste the money, so I'm sending out an S.O.S. If anyone out there has any of the following, new or used, I will propose a 1 for 1 trade. The characters I'm looking for currently are (in order of importance):

Series 1 Boomer
Series 1 Voodood
Shroomboom
Series 2 Gill Grunt
Series 2 Flameslinger
Sprocket

If you're interested in a good condition Drill Sergeant (series 1) and have any of the above guys lying around gathering dust, let me know by e-mail (nilbogsstorybookland@gmail.com) and we'll negotiate. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment