Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WW: My First Raids (Kind of)

Well, for the first time in my life I completed a Raid in World of Warcraft. Two of them!

Okay, so I didn't really go all out. Wethrilli (still refusing to level beyond 85) and a friend of mine (with a 90 Pally) two-manned the Level 60 raid Blackwing Lair as well as the level 80 revamp of Onyxia's Lair.

It was still tough, if it weren't for Sparky (Weth's Warp Stalker pet) tanking we probably wouldn't have made it out. Given how easy high-level characters can breeze through similarly low-level content this should give you a hint at just how horribly difficult Raids are in general and why I don't usually aspire to them.

Still, it was nice (if a bit anti-climactic) to finally square off against some of Vanilla WoW's main villains, and I got the Leeroy Jenkins achievement out of it, which is nice. I'm looking forward to more such experiences (still only on Weth; she's the only character who's uncomplicated enough that I can think quickly in such situations).

No comments:

Post a Comment