Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Jar Jar June!

Happy Jar Jar June! I'm continuing a theme that Eddie over at The Phantom Menace Holiday started last year (but seems to be late on this year...)

While I won't be doing a Jar Jar article every day, I will have some cool JJB-related content this month, including a brand-spaking-new Jedi News article once I'm done with May the 4th.

Until then, whet your appetites with some of my previous offerings starring the Grand Gungan:
I Am Jarticus
How Did Star Wars Come To Pass
and
Why I Love Jar Jar Binks

Also, be sure to read some classic Binks articles from elsewhere such as this one and also these.

Dissen lookin' pretty okeyday to mesa!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Jar Jar June is late...but 9 months from now, we'll all welcome Jar Jar June Jr. to the world!

    No, 'Jar Jar June' isn't late, I had always intended it as a 'one and done' thing; why compete with myself? ;) Though JJB remains an ongoing concern, 'Jar Jar June' expressed exactly what I needed it to--there was a beginning, middle, and end--as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkI-mGbohUM .
    The whole event can be revisited here, at http://phantommenaceholiday.tumblr.com/JJJindex .

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new JJB content; there can never be too much good press for that Gungan gadabout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, but I was so looking forward to seeing what you had in store for us this year. Oh well.

      Delete