Monday, December 20, 2021

Listmas 2021: Star Wars

Short, Sweet, and Nothing New. Let's goooooooooooooo


Top 11 Star Wars Characters of All Time (Lucas 6 Only)
1. Jar Jar Binks
2. Yoda
3. Sebulba
4. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
5. Qui-Gon Jinn
6. General Grievous
7. C-3PO/R2-D2 (tie)
8. The Sith (tie between Darths Maul, Tyranus, and Sidious)
9. Chewbacca
10. Watto
11. Obi-Wan Kenobi

I did almost switch Gasgano for Obi-Wan but in the end thought nah.

I was going to do a favorite music pieces list too but I still can't decide if I like Battle of the Heroes or Duel of the Fates better. Maybe next year.

The Star Wars Saga (Lucas 6) from Most to Least Favorite
1. The Phantom Menace
2. The Empire Strikes Back*
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Attack of the Clones
6. A New Hope

*Fluctuates between 2-5 depending on my mood and how charitable or not the online discourse is at any given moment.

You're all completely shocked by this I'm sure. Well, next time will be a doozy so stay tuned for that.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting how similar our lists are--a few years ago it would've been polar opposites. Major difference for me is the original film is the #1 by a mile and then I rank in the sequels, but outside of that they shake out pretty similarly.

    (my list, for what it's worth):
    1. Star Wars
    2. Empire Strikes Back/Last Jedi (tie)
    3. The Force Awakens
    5. The Phantom Menace
    6. Revenge of the Sith
    7. Return of the Jedi
    8. Attack of the Clones
    9. Rise of Skywalker

    ReplyDelete