Saturday, May 31, 2014

Geekdom Madness: House of Mouse Victor

While I like this poll better aesthetically, and will be using this site until Blogger's poll is fixed, I do plan on going back to the Blogger poll once I've been assured that the issues have been addressed. However, that's likely far in the future.


The victor for the eighth round of the preliminaries is...








Ariel
"I don't know when, I don't know how, but I know something's starting right now!"
While PollSnack won't let me view the number of votes each combatant received, I can still say that Ariel received 80% of the vote while Donald managed only 20%. I can also say this is the highest voter turnout in weeks at 15 votes total, and hoping it grows from here.

As always, here's the breakdown. Check back tomorrow!

Click on this stuff. Isn't it neat?

No comments:

Post a Comment