Thursday, May 22, 2014

More Poll Problems

So I've been following the poll, and all of a sudden today everyone's votes disappeared.

I've been trying to troubleshoot the problem, but short of just resubmitting the poll, I don't know what to do.

I do remember the tally up to this point, so worse comes to worse I can go off of that. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I'll keep you guys updated.

UPDATE: Tried to create a backup poll, but it was still having the same issues. 

FINAL UPDATE: I'm going to try and contact Blogger about this, but it's turning into a lot of hoop-jumping.

More to the point, I'm going to leave the poll alone today and see if it gets repaired by tomorrow morning. If it does, I'll keep going as planned. If not, I'm going to call the victor a day early based on the last poll numbers before it crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment