Let's meet the combatants:
Donald Duck is a sailor, and true to that nature he often gets swept up into adventure whether he wants to or not. Oftentimes he's roped into the fray by Mickey Mouse. Other times he's at the mercy of his nephews Huey, Dewy, and Louie or his Uncle Scrooge McDuck. Worst of all is when he's swept up by his own inability to control his emotions.
* As long as a cause is worthwhile, he'll see it through to the end.
* Sincerely cares about his family and friends.
* Has a generally optimistic outlook on life.
* Has an explosive temper and loses control easily.
* Is a major prankster, and doesn't realize when things go too far until it's too late.
* Nobody can understand what the hell he's saying.
The seventh daughter of King Triton, Ariel is obsessed with the treasures and customs of the human world, much to her xenophobic father's consternation. When she falls in love with a human prince she saves from a shipwreck, she is willing to do anything to get her man - even if it means selling her voice for a pair of human legs.
* Is an independent thinker and prefers to be proactive.
* Has one of the most beautiful voices in the sea.
* As a mermaid, she naturally breathes underwater.
* As a sixteen-year-old, she oftentimes falls victim to her emotions.
* As a sixteen-year-old, she often doesn't think things through as best she could.
* As a sixteen-year-old,she's not satisfied with what she has enough to avoid antagonizing her family.
The last thing I want to do nis influence anyone's vote. However, if you would give your vote to Donald for literally no other reason than to see him trounced by Daffy in the next stage, I would ask you to reconsider for Ariel's sake - she has more to offer than she gets credit for sometimes.
We're going to try something different while Blogger works on fixing their poll widget. I'm going to try and embed the poll in its normal place from a third party site and remove it by Friday. Just in case, you should view the WEB version of the blog as always.