Saturday, May 10, 2014

Geekdom Madness: A Marvellous Match Victor

Wow, what a battle!


The victor for the fifth round of the preliminaries is:







Deadpool
"Do I still think in those little yellow boxes? Oooh I missed you, little yellow boxes! What FUN we shall have together!"

I had been following this poll's progress closer than most, and at almost every turn, the combatants were completely tied. I was actually looking forward to using my omnipotent blog-writer tiebreaker powers to call this one for Gobby, but at almost literally the last second Deadpool received an influx of votes, putting him at 60% (9 votes) to Green Goblin's 40% (6 votes).

I wonder if Deadpool himself got a hold of several IP adresses this morning....

Anyway, as always, here's the breakdown. Check back tomorrow!

Click for big

No comments:

Post a Comment