Monday, December 24, 2012

The Twelve Days of Listmas Day 11: My Top 20 TV Shows of All Time!

I've watched a lot of TV growing up. I don't watch nearly as much now, but I try to catch what I can. The following are the 20 shows I can count as my favorites. And this was a hard list to make, though not nearly as hard as tomorrow's...



Top 20 Television Shows of All Time
20. Dark Shadows
19. The Powerpuff Girls
18. NCIS
17. How I Met Your Mother
16. Family Guy (original run and start of comeback); The Simpsons (tie)
15. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
14. Monty Python's Flying Circus
13. The Ren & Stimpy Show (first two seasons only)
12. Pushing Daisies
11. Saturday Night Live
10. Invader ZIM
9. Rocko's Modern Life
8. The Critic
7. Psych!
6. Freakazoid
5. Animaniacs
4. The Big Bang Theory
3. Once Upon a Time; Grimm (tie)
2. South Park
1. Batman: The Animated Series

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Psych in a long time. And yeah,The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Psych. South Park, PPG, Animaniacs and Zim are the favorite of the bunch.

    BTW, did you hear that they're making a reboot of Powerpuff Girls in 2016? They're using the animation based off of the 20th Anniversary special (which I didn't particularly care for-The Powepuff Girls do NOT, repeat do NOT throw temper tantrums! They're not Caillou!)....and THEIR ORIGINAL VOICE ACTORS ARE NOT GOING TO BE REPRISING THE ROLES. :O

    Though Zim's getting a comic continuation, which looks like it's gonna be good as Jhonen still has creative control over it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't heard any of this.

      I would also probably change this list around a bit if I had to do it over again - which I had originally planned to do regularly until I got the distinct impression that nobody cared.

      Delete