Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Twelve Days of Listmas Day 9: Top 11 Books!

This section should be larger, but I haven't had a chance to read nearly as much as I think I should. Still, I do love to read, so today is just a list of my Top 11 favorite books.



Top 11 Favorite Novels
11. Frankenstien by Mary Shelley
10. His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philup Pullman
9. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
8. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization by Matthew Stover
7. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
6. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Spider-Man Trilogy novelizations by Peter David
4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
3. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
2. IT by Stephen King
1. The Harry Potter saga by J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment