Monday, December 31, 2012

Calling All Readers!!!

Calling All Readers! I want to keep my Jedi News articles a weekly thing, but I'm running out of ideas and my editors are loath to give me "assignments," so I need your help!

In the comments below, please share with me ideas for Star Wars-related topics which you would like to see me tackle or would like my opinion on! I can't promise to answer them all in an article, but it will at least get my creative juices flowing. Any suggestion, even if I end up not using it, is very much appreciated!

May the Force Be With You, Always! See you next year!

1 comment:

  1. I would like any Star Wars Saga related articles. Such as examining how things in Episodes I-III relate to Episodes IV-VII and how they might be used to relate to Episodes VII and beyond.

    ReplyDelete